Phytases are digestive enzymes which hydrolyze phytic acid and increase availability of Phosphorus.
Phytalex-5000 is a phytase enzyme produced using a specially selected strain for optimum benefits for farm animals and the environment.
Activity of PHYTALEX 5000: 5000 FTU/gm
- Increases availability of vegetable Phosphorus from Phytic acid
- Degrades anti-nutritional effects of phytate
- Phosphorus release is not adequate by intrinsic phytase in chicken, adding extra phytase to feed improves breakdown of plant phytate for release of Phosphorus
- Less addition of Phosphorus source in feed as Phytase acts on naturally present Phytate to release Phosphorus hence, savings in costs of feed formulation.
- Less environmental contamination of Phosphorus because of effective utilization of Pyatate.
- Phytase increases Protein, Amino acids and Carbohydrate availability
- Phytase increases feed consumption and improves weight gain due to increased feed transit time in the gut
- Phytase increases the availability of trace minerals like Copper, Manganese, Zinc and Iron.
Broilers:100 gms/ton of feed
Layers: 60 gms/ton of feed
Product form:Phytalex 5000 is a white to off-white free flowing semi granular powder. It is thermostable during pelleting.
Packing: 25 kg inner laminated paper bag